State Library of Kansas
The State Library of Kansas provides information services for state and local governments, for local libraries and their users, and for people who communicate with the library in the Capitol Building or at its other service locations.
The State Library ensures excellent library service for all Kansans through:
- research services to state government
- government-related information service to librarians and other Kansans
- leadership in library development throughout the state
- information services to people who are blind or disabled
- improving the reading skills of adults through literacy programs
- leadership in library information technology
- continuing librarian education, and
- administration of state, federal, and grant-funded library programs.
The web site for the State Library is skyways.lib.ks.us/KSL.